My battle worn pocket synthesiser I made a while back is needing some attention. I’ve taken the soldering iron to it and burnt my finger, as well as melted a small area on my laptop’s space bar but my synth is back working again and ready to be programmed. Click here to see the original video of when I made it.

At the heart of the synthesiser is a Microbit and this time around I’ve been attempting to get the simple speech synthesiser working with varying degrees of success. Here is my attempt at making a random poetry generator. Reading from the potentiometers govern what lists of words are used though I think it would work better as a text output rather than speech.


Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio Project Update

Community Phone: Finished Build

Building a Ziggy Handheld